The heat is on. And by that I mean pressure. She’s given you a family. Love. And the perfect gift for your mother in law needs to be perfect – and from you. Not your partner. (Also – sign the card!) Here are a few curated ideas for that marvelous lady. We’ve included a few affiliate links so if you do decide to shop, we can get some credit to support what we do. Be sure to check out all of the other gift guides at the bottom of this post!
1. This has been all the rage in home decor, so there’s no reason it shouldn’t tickle the fancy of your MIL. The Illuminated Tarot $15
2. If you have a gardener in the family who happens to love Harry Potter (or wants to delight grandchildren when they visit) these Fairy Doors are just the thing. 4 doors – all houses are $28.
3. Fancy herself a boho-goddess? Easy on the wallet but also breathtaking, try these goose feather Earrings. Also, you’re welcome. $10
4. A bit of class and prep-school pleats, yet black and sophisticated. Pleated clutch $20
5. Edison Lights merge contemporary with vintage and instantly update your decor. Edison Lightbulbs. $15+ for a 4 pack.
6. Because a true martini can never be frosty enough, these martini freeze cooling glasses can be popped in the fridge for special occasions. $15
7. If she loses her ball as much as we do, she’ll appreciate these Volvik Vivid golf balls. $33
8. Remember that time you dropped her favourite china plate? Get out of the doghouse with replacements.com. $ Varies
9. I saw these personalized sun hats on a recent vacation and had to have one. $30
10. When I was 8, 9, 10, tennis was a huge part of life and I’ve recently taken it up again. Even if she has 10% of the passion I do for the game, this racquet would be a great gift! Plus, it’s pretty timeless and kids can be perfect motivators. Babolat Aeropro Team tennis racquet. $149
The full set of 2018 Holiday Gift Guides:
Looking for more ideas? Check out our guides from years past!