Whoever said Dads are hard to buy for? There are so many options and ideas that we *may* just have to put out a second guide. Please note that a few of the links below are our own affiliate links, so if you use them, we get a few cents to keep UrbanMommies running. That said, there isn’t one thing on this list that the dads in my own life wouldn’t want, so I’m certainly thrilled to spread the word! If you have any other suggestions for our 2018 gifts for dad list, write them in the comments so we can get started on that second list! You’ll find links to all of the other gift guide categories at the bottom.
1. Used to losing your wallet? Keys? Dog? Us too. With the Tile Style and Pro, you can track your lost stuff using a smartphone. They now have a 200-foot range and are louder than ever. $44.99
2. This funky sock subscription box has a charitible component. Every month he gets two pairs, but 2 are also donated to those in need. They make socks for women too, and they are patterned perfectly. Plus, there’s free worldwide shipping so you can easily send distant friends and family a monthly reminder of how much you care. My Society Socks $75 for 3-months or $12 per individual pair.
3. Saving energy and money as well as the planet? Sign me up. Nest Learning Thermostat has been on my own list for a while. Perhaps I can get it for him and then selfishly enjoy it too! $204
4. This glass-carafe coffee maker looks like a rocket ship on the counter. I always prefer glass because you can tell when it’s clean. Plus you can compost the used grinds. The Breville Precision Brewer. $279
5. Whether it’s soccer games or nordic skiing, cold toes suck. Hotronic Heat Socks will fix the problem so you can exercise longer. $74
6. This is just the coolest thing going to put under the tree. Just keep it away from the kids wanting to play woodsman… Estwing Sportsman’s Axe $35
7. Smoothies have never tasted so good. We do ‘banana monkey’ ones each morning with chocolate powder, bananas, peanut butter and almond milk. Optimum Nutrition Protein Powder. (Plus the big size makes for a nice chunky gift under the tree). $50
8. If you’ve been watching Suits, your dude may want to add a little bit of Harvey Spectre into his wardrobe. Tom Ford Striped Blue Suit. $2300
9. Ever since they sponsored the last America’s Cup in Bermuda, we can’t get enough of Vineyard Vines. Slim Fit Checked Shirt. $80
10. Millennium Falcom cufflinks. Because, well, d’oh. Star Wars. $12.99
The full set of 2018 Holiday Gift Guides:
Looking for more ideas? Check out our guides from years past!