The gang born in the 80’s and 90’s sometimes gets a bad rap, but did you know that they are the ones best poised to save the world, truly enjoy life’s experiences and espouse truly open minds? Here are 10 gifts for millennials they will truly appreciate. We’d also love your take on the perfect millennial gifts out there! Some of these contain affiliate links, so purchases can support what we do at UrbanMommies. Enjoy the ideas!!!
1.This is a hand-controlled flying orb that defies the imagination. Air Hogs Supernova $40
2. No ‘Grammer worth their salt can survive without one of these. Letterboard $16
3. Get your Mama Mia Dancing Queen on with these comfy Dickies Overalls $50
4. What can I say? I’m Canadian. Ha!! Cards Against Humanity Weed Expansion Pack $20
5. AuKey Clip-on Lens for smartphones will help make your photos truly stand out from the crowd! $30
6. Personally, I feel like every household should have several slow cookers! Crock Pot Slow Cooker $40
7. This could be in the Gen Z column as well. A great show and a very trendy little guy. Stranger Things Funko Pop $10
8. This is one of the most comfortable undergarments on the market, and there’s certainly no controversy about the models they choose…. Knixwear Catalyst Sports Bra $90
9. This is a hot one for the season – snap it up while you can!! Monopoly for Millennials Boardgame. $45
10.The Everlast notebook by Rocketbook provides a classic pen and paper experience that is built for the digital age. Although it feels like a traditional notebook, the Everlast works with any pen from the Pilot Frixion line and is endlessly reusable and connected to all of your favorite cloud services. It works with any pen from the Pilot Frixion line and with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) features, the Rocketbook allows users to transcribe and search handwritten notes right in the Rocketbook App. Everlast by Rocketbook $34
The full set of 2018 Holiday Gift Guides:
Looking for more ideas? Check out our guides from years past!