- For the child who is begging for a puppy, but you know they won’t ever feed or walk it, there’s My Dream Puppy. This electronic dog makes over 35 puppy sounds and will warm your heart. $49.98
- Baby Bandana Bibs $14.95
- This Ramones T has ‘my parents are totally hip’ written all over it. Where it doesn’t just say The Ramones.. $14.01
- Bugaboo constantly comes out with innovation and stylish new designs. This Cameleon 3 Classic + Stroller is the ultimate in teaching the little one how to self-regulate.
- Baby mobiles have come a LONG way since the plastic ones of my childhood. Here’s the cool Flensted Balloon Mobile. $59
- For the little footballer to be. Manchester United Pacifier.
- The Winkle Teether was all the rage when I had babies, it’s one of those colourful, useful toys with true longevity! $11.49
- The OlaSpout spoon set is almost too beautiful to eat with. $14.95
- How many creations can you make with the PlayDoh Perfect Twist Playset without wrecking your diet? $21.99
- Start them off early with the engineering – this Water Pipes bath toy makes hours of fun! $11.29.
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!