Everyone has the person in life that seems like they already have everything. Before getting all judgy and resentful (everyone has challenges, remember), here are a few fun ideas for people who are hard to buy for.
- They might be wealthy, but they probably suck at karaoke. Get ‘Just Sing‘ for PS4 or XBox. You can always work on your performing abilities to blow everyone away at karaoke. $24.95
- Naughty or Nice Rafiki Bracelets from Me to We at Chapters Indigo help them look stylish while also helping others.
- The Erin Condren personalized Life Planner allows you to put special photographs all over the cover – and keeps them organized so they never miss an appointment again.
- Sugarfina Champagne pop bears are the perfect way to get rid of a mid-morning champagne craving.
- Fox Run Lobster Shears will keep them down to earth every time they get a great haul from their lobster pot.
- Remember that rocking party they had? Well, here’s where you can get a Replacement for that dish you broke..
- Every New England prepster needs a dress from Sail to Sable. The black feather number is one of my favourites.
- It’s been quite the fall. I can’t really think of any better response than this F Bomb Paperweight from Uncommon Goods.
- If you’re diet is getting blown anyway, you might as well learn a thing or two with these Planet Lollipops.
- Pinot Noir, Caviar tote bag. Even though I kind of wish it said Amarone, Buttered Popcorn. But whatever.
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!