- Fly bike – foldable indoor and outdoor bike for kids. And no assembly required!!
- Y Flyer. Yvolution, the active lifestyle company has added to its line of award winning scooters with the all-new Y Flyer. The self-propelling stepper scooter helps kids stay active while giving them a whole new way to ride as they step up and down on the individual foot plates to achieve an exhilarating speed. The foot pedals feature a super grip foot plate for ultimate comfort and traction and it’s built with a strong steel frame that’s easily foldable for quick storage and travel. Once children reach their ultimate cruising speed, they can squeeze on the quick response handbrake to slow down or come to a stop. $199.99
- Heelys skate shoes. Maybe they will go a little faster to brush their teeth in the morning so they’re not late for school!
- Prince Lionhart Yomoto: yoMOTO came about simply because we love to see kids having a good time. We picture kids riding this with their little feet drumming on the ground—faster, faster, enjoying their first ride of independence. Wheel the power™ and get ready to have the coolest ride on the block.
The Transition Ripcord is a 24-inch-wheeled kids’ bike that’s just as much at home climbing as it is bombing back down. A low front end height puts the bars in good position relative to the saddle—something that most kids’ mountain bikes miss the mark on—and the frame features low standover so Junior has room to maneuver. A standard-sized rear shock and fork that are based on 26-inch-wheeled models with 100mm of travel means there is plenty of room for upgrades. Hydraulic disc brakes and a 1×9 drivetrain complete the package. $9996. The award winning Dareway is perfect for beginners looking for a new way to ride. It features cool styling & a unique way to experience driving action.
7. The Dharma is the World’s First Yoga/Fitness Wheel designed to help stretch and release tension and muscular tightness in the back, chest, shoulders, abdomen and hip flexors.
8. So my boys totally want a longboard. And apparently this is where one gets them. But don’t forget the pads – or the bubble wrap. (whatever you prefer).
9. If you didn’t grab last year’s big trend, now is the time for a smart hoverboard. SERIOUSLY on sale. $399
10. This is the most perfect gift for someone living in a small urban apartment! Presenting: the folding smartbike for adults. BAM.
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!