Anyone else play Pokemon Go as soon as the kids are at school and text the photos of the epic Pokemon you caught while you are traveling? I didn’t think so. In case you like electric types as much as we do, there are a few fun things on our Pokemon gift list.
- Pokeball Mug – because if you’re drinking coffee it looks like you’re totally mature.
- Pikachu Sneakers – Seriously how could you not want these?! Catch ’em all!!! Yes. I do love Pikachu.
- They will never forget their lunch/homework/shoes again if they get a change to put them in this Pokeball Backpack.
- Yes. It was just released and it’s spectacular. This is #1 on my 8 year old’s list. Pokemon Sun and Moon
- So I will admit – there are a few Pokemon I haven’t caught yet. This Nintendo Pokemon GO Plus Bluetooth Bracelet could help. Whenever a Pokemon is nearby, it emits an LED with flash and the device will mildly vibrate. You can then check out which Pokemon it is by looking on your phone and using the app.
- While we’re on the subject of no battery power on your smartphone (or were we?) here’s the Pokemon Go Powerbank.
- If nothing else will catch ’em, the Pokemon Hoodie will.
- You know – I am actually considering these. We have: Goldeen Underwear!
- This one is a total must – especially for those who are mountaineers or can’t get home much for charging. Powerfly backpack On Sale!!! $87.99
- The good old Nintendo 3DS is pretty crucial at a time like this. It comes in many colours but this lime green is pretty cool.
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!