Stocking stuffers are so hard. They need to be small, yet inexpensive, and getting useless stuff is a waste. This year we think we’ve nailed it with these stocking stuffers for charity that give back.
Happisnappi kid’s accessories are the perfect way for your little ones to accessorize with ease! Happisnappi accessories have interchangeable pieces, making matching different outfits as easy as can be! Simply choose an embellishment and snap it on to the hat or headband! For every hat sold, Happisnappi gives another to a children’s hospital.
This Super Hero Gives Back while treating unruly winter hair. Firewall Argan Flat Iron Spray from AG protects and smoothes hair and flyaways and adds incredible shine. 50 cents from each of the unique limited edition Firewall Spray is donated to ‘One Girl Can’ this holiday season.
- Toms. With every cool shoe product you purchase, TOMS will help a person in need. One for One. TOMS also now helps provide shoes, sight, water, safe birth and bullying prevention services to people in need.
- Better Life Bags is a custom handbag company located in the heart of Detroit, MI. Every bag is hand cut and hand sewn by a woman from our under resourced community. Your purchase gives them the opportunity to excel at a skill and provide for their families.
- Hand in Hand Soap. A bar for a bar. They have donated 350,000 bars of soap to date to families in need and built or repaired 4 wells that provide thousands of people with clean water in Haiti.
- Panda Glasses. For every pair of prescription eyeglasses purchased, Panda donates both an eye exam and a pair of prescription glasses to someone in need through Optometry Giving Sight, a non-profit that trains low-income men and women and provides assistance to communities in need.
- Glorious, warm American-made Socks from Miscoots. For every item purchased, they will give an equal quality item to someone in need. They also take pride in employing the transitioning homeless to package up our gear and send it to you.
- Raven + Lily products Raven + Lily was created to alleviate poverty among women across the globe. They currently help employ over 1,500 marginalized women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, health care, education, and a real chance to break the cycle of poverty for themselves and their families. Raven + Lily is committed to providing beautiful and unique modern minimalist products that are made by hand, follow fair trade standards, and honour their eco-friendly commitment.
- Ruby Cup This product is incredible on a few levels. When I visited East Africa I saw firsthand the absence of girls in schools because they had no alternative but to stay home while menstruating. Ruby Cup is a high-quality menstrual cup for people with periods who want to switch to a healthier, more sustainable and eco-friendly female hygiene product while saving money, the environment and helping a girl in Africa stay in school. When you purchase a Ruby Cup online, you automatically donate a cup to a girl in East Africa. They last 10 years and save a pile of money.
- Roma Boots merges fashion with philanthropy to give poverty the boot. Their mission is to bring impoverished children throughout the world hope, love, and lasting change through aid and education. For every pair of boots sold, a new pair is donated to a child in need.
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!