I’ve always found grandparent gifts really hard to choose. They love sentimental, heartfelt items, but often your family photos are buried on hard disks and you’re not quite organized enough to find that great art piece that was painted last year. Hopefully these grandparent gift ideas strike a chord!
- Epson FastFoto 640: Preserve what’s priceless. Quickly scan your photo collection in a whole new way with the innovative FastFoto FF-640 — the World’s Fastest Photo Scanner. Protect your photos and save time and money by doing it yourself. The FF-640 was designed to accommodate fragile photos or even large panoramic photos.
- We love it when special artwork becomes a usable item! This great Etsy seller makes keychains out of your kids’ drawings. Price: Get Quote.
- You can never go wrong with personalized jewelry. ‘Slice’ Citrus Silver Pendant $100
- Any photo can be made into a framed canvas print from Posterjack. The quality is amazing, and the canvases are even wipeable – unlike your photos and oil paintings!
- Build a Bear Workshop is innovative and offers hundreds of options. What’s new and special is that you can now customize a plush with a child’s voice speaking a message! How many tears will the grandparents shed when they hear ‘I love you Nana’ all the time?!
- I recently me Lisa Leonard and she’s as beautiful a person as her incredible designs. No wonder the company has skyrocketed! These Personalized Ornaments will become a true keepsake.
- Memories for my Grandchild is a great activity for a grandparent that will be treasured by you and your kids and help them write a memoir!
- This Family Tree Plate is way more practical than a huge wall hanging!
- A Collage Quilt complete with family photos makes a beautiful, snuggly gift. They come in a few different materials in case you prefer a wool look or want nothing but soft chenille.
- Garden stones are like magic, and these personalized ones are no exception.
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!