Let’s play a game to test your knowledge of coffee, shall we? Let’s see where you fall on Canadian consumer coffee behavior spectrum. (This is for giggles, but there will be a chance to win a huge prize in our giveaway if you also choose to enter!) It’s the McCafe Coffee Quiz!
1. What percentage of Canadians ages 18-79 drank coffee yesterday?
2. How much of all of that coffee is consumed at home?
3. Coffee drinkers in Canada drink an average of this many cups per day:
4. What other beverage besides coffee is the most popular?
5. Do men consume more coffee than women, or is it the other way around?
a. Men more then women
b. Women more than men
6. True or False? Canadians drink more single-serve coffees than Americans.
7. Out of 100 people who drank coffee yesterday, how many brewed it in a single-serve machine?
8. What’s the percentage of people who drink coffee at breakfast?
9. True or false – the number of people who buy morning coffee at a store is about the same as people who brew at home.
10. When people dine out, how many out of 100 will order a coffee?
c. ALL (that’s not correct but we appreciate your enthusiasm).
1.c, 2.b, 3.b, 4.b, 5.a, 6.a, 7.b, 8.b, 9.a, 10.a.
If you scored 1-3 correct: You are not snobby about your coffee but I’m thinking we can change your mind if you get your hands on a Tassimo Coffee Machine – T65 Model and 2 Bags of McCafé Premium Roast Tassimo T-Discs.
If you got 4-7 correct: You recognize that coffee is the stuff of life and that it’s all in the beans. You probably quaff about three cups per day and breathe in the aromas with your hands cupped around the mug.
8+ right? You can pick, roast and grind a bean and tell exactly where it was harvested. You may have a slight appliance issue in your kitchen because you purchase every new frothing machine and coffeemaker on the market.
For the record, this is where the UrbanMommies team falls so you are in well-caffeinated company.
Did the stats surprise you? I was a bit shocked that 29% of Canadians enjoy brewed coffee at home in the morning, compared to the 28% of Canadians that buy their coffee out of the house. And now they don’t have to because you can get McCafé in the grocery store. Epic!
Here’s the giveaway part. Fill in the handy rafflecopter form and you could win:
- Tassimo Coffee Machine (T65 Model)
- 2 Bags of McCafé Premium Roast Tassimo T-Discs
- Travel Mug
- Reusable Grocery Bag
- Magnetic Grocery List
We can’t wait to read your comments about your go-to coffee drink!! Good luck!
Contest closes October 31,2014. Canada only (excluding Quebec).
This contest is sponsored by McDonalds Canada. All opinions are my own.