This year I am laughing as I prepare this guide, as I can hardly think of anything!! I suppose that means it’s time for some self-care on my end! Having just been to Fiji helps a ton, and ideas are finally flooding as I type. Because moms deserve to feel special – even if it takes a bit of convincing for them to believe it. Maybe you can add some in the comments as well, but here are 10 unique gifts for mom!
- Guinot’s new Longue Vie Décolleté Serum helps restore the firmness of the décolleté by strengthening the skin’s support tissues, resulting in smoother, softer and younger-looking skin. $68
- The Cork Yoga Mat from Yoga Design Lab helps you love the earth and your practice. Eco-friendly: biodegradable natural cork and rubber with water-based inks. Free from silicone, pvc, and phthalates High-density cushion for support. Non-slip grip that improves with sweat and symmetrical design aids alignment. $74
- The Canon EF 100-400 telephoto lens is on sale at Henry’s and I really want one. All women should have a great camera. With lenses. $2430
- I use our Vitamix A2300 Ascent low-profile blender every single day and have even created recipes on UrbanMommies for crepes and tomato sauce with it. It’s a must-have if you can afford it. $429
- Pure Fiji Mango Sugar Scrub. Because I was just there and forgot to buy this and have been dreaming about it ever since! Fiji Airways uses their soaps on the plane and I have never smelled such pureness. $30-44
- I never can find a vase tall enough for gladiolas or irises. Here’s a great geometric white one that won’t break the bank. $20
- Vicki Lynn black Tahitian Pearl necklace. $140
- If she’s invested in a great pair of Louboutin heels, make sure she can take care of them. This Walk on Red sole restorer will keep Mom looking super stylish and well-kept. $11
- All-natural Tea Buddies are refillable, and allow her to create her own brew. (on sale!) $10
- Foodie? Treat her to 1oz of fresh white truffles. Truffles grow underground in symbiotic relationships with trees and are difficult to find; as a result, they are usually harvested in the wild by trained hogs and dogs. Often called the diamond of the culinary world, a truffle is a rare, edible mushroom that is considered to be a delicacy due to its intense aroma and characteristic flavor. They have a firm texture and are most often shaven on top of food before serving, although they can also be used to infuse flavor into dishes. Taste of Truffles $155
Disclosure: I have included some affiliate links, as this is how UrbanMommies is able to offer our editorial content and unsponsored, curated gift guides. Thank you for continuing to support us!
Please scroll through the rest of the guide for 100 unique gift ideas!
Gifts for Sailors
Triathlete Gift Ideas
Gifts for Picky Kids
Unique Gifts for Fashionistas
Ideas for Racquet Sports Lovers
Unique Dad Gifts
Funky Gifts for Mom
Ultimate Gen Z Gift Guide
Unique Wanderlust Traveler Gifts
Tiny Baby Gifts