Gen Z should go down as one of the hardest ever to buy for. Apart from my Dad. He’s really hard too. Generation Z are broadly defined as those born between 1996 and 2010. I have two of them, and wow do they throw me for a loop when doing holiday or birthday shopping! A bunch of realists who work hard to succeed, these kids tend to love dystopian media and respond to images more than text. Yes, like memes. Help us all! Here is the ultimate GenZ gift guide filled with ideas that should please!
- Waterproof Underwater Digital camera with full 1080p. Snorkeling, or even just hanging by the water this makes a great, creative gift! It’s good to 35 feet and has dual screen camera as well. $90
- Life-sized Jenga is always so fun. We just got one for the cottage, and there’s nothing quite like toppling over a huge tower of blocks! Plus, it gives my son a chance to remind me that he is taller than I am.. This set stacks to 5 feet. $120
- Samsung Galaxy A70 smartphone. With an almost bezel-less display, this screen is the bomb. (That sounds so boomer of me). The on-screen fingerprint sensor mean a sleek look, and the three-way cameras are really impressive! There’s an Ultra-Wide Camera with a 123-degree view, a 32MP camera for bright, clear photos all day, and a 5MP Depth Camera for taking those intimate shots. It charges super-fast, and the flaw detection and pro photo assistant on the camera is key. There are also fun AR stickers and emojis that let your true personality shine through. $630.
- I had no idea, but ebay sells refurbished tech, and some manufacturers like Dyson have their outlet store fully on ebay! I’ve been wanting an AM06 Dyson Desk Fan and this refurbished one with a 1 year warantee would be perfect. $150
- As you know, we’ve all just moved to Toronto, and the kids really need winter boots. I love these Legend ones from Kuiper, whose affordable yet durable and stylish boots keep kids warm all season long. The Legend boots are waterproof and tested for comfort at -30°C. They’ve also got a convenient plastic toggle lace clip, rustproof metal hardware and are proudly developed in Canada. $90
- What Do You Meme? Party Game. This one is recommended for the 17+ crowd, so the older Gen Zers are well suited for it. $30
- I.AM.GIA Leopard print coat. This Influencer-fav label is on point this season covered in animal print. $100
- Fenty Beauty by Rhianna Foil Highlighter Palette. $40
- Gucci Trinket Box. It’s all about the Gucci!! $735
- The Thrasher Beanie Hat. $13
Disclosure: I have included some affiliate links, as this is how UrbanMommies is able to offer our editorial content and unsponsored, curated gift guides. Thank you for continuing to support us!
Please scroll through the rest of the guide for 100 unique gift ideas!
Gifts for Sailors
Triathlete Gift Ideas
Gifts for Picky Kids
Unique Gifts for Fashionistas
Ideas for Racquet Sports Lovers
Unique Dad Gifts
Funky Gifts for Mom
Ultimate Gen Z Gift Guide
Unique Wanderlust Traveler Gifts
Tiny Baby Gifts