What a blessing to have a tiny baby to buy gifts for!!! Well, they are always kindof for the parents, but seeing photos of them in outfits or with toys you have given always makes the heart sing. So here is this year’s tiny baby gift guide. Anything that can help a family with a new little one!
- Vtech Mix and Match-a-Saurus is not only a phenomenal toy, but the ‘frustration-free packaging’ makes any gift opening a win for the parents! $35
- You know I am all about Sesame Street, and wish dearly that my boys would let us all wear matching outfits. But alas, I have to live vicariously trhough other Instagram families. This year you’ll want to grab the Smash and Tess Sesame Street Mini Monster Romper for your little one – and a MATCHING one for you!!! $53
- Baby Monitor with Remote Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera and 3.2” LCD Screen and Infrared Night Vision. Because you can still have Bond girl gadgets even if you are a bit sleep deprived. $89
- With the Doona Car Seat and Latch Base, you need make only one simple motion operation. It goes from car seat to stroller in seconds. $529
- The Clutch Stroller by Delta Children fits in overhead airplane storage! It’s for kids up to 50 pounds and meets Disney size requirements too. $140
- Little Bamber is a natural amber and plastic teething toy for little ones. Natural Baltic amber has been used for centuries in both Europe and Asia as an aid to providing pain relief. The natural rubber is derived from environmentally sustainable sources, making this all-natural product safe for baby to use when teething. $17
- The Munchkin Stay-Put suction bowls save many hours of cleaning and vacuuming cereal off the floor! $8
- Cloth diapering? These wet/dry bags help you stay organized at the pool, and also keep moisure out of your diaper bag. There’s a double zipper for keeping things separated, and they are washable and reusable. $15
- Dimpl brain-stimulating learning toy for kids ages 1-2. Push, poke and pop the colourful bubbles. $13
- The cutest Blige baby socks ever help them find their feet, and rattle on wrists. $10
Disclosure: I have included some affiliate links, as this is how UrbanMommies is able to offer our editorial content and unsponsored, curated gift guides. Thank you for continuing to support us!
Please scroll through the rest of the guide for 100 unique gift ideas!
Gifts for Sailors
Triathlete Gift Ideas
Gifts for Picky Kids
Unique Gifts for Fashionistas
Ideas for Racquet Sports Lovers
Unique Dad Gifts
Funky Gifts for Mom
Ultimate Gen Z Gift Guide
Unique Wanderlust Traveler Gifts
Tiny Baby Gifts