It has been a rough month and our world is changing. We are focused on what matters most in our lives, and what is essential.
This Sunday, September 20th is Rediscover Nature Day! As school revs up and life becomes more structured, we all need to be reminded to stay connected with nature. Our challenge for you is to get outside for at least an hour with your family on Sunday
Those who know me realize that I search ebay almost as often as I scan Instagram. My searches generally involve antique china, rockabilly dresses and steamer trunks, but as autumn approaches I must be
Wouldn’t it be awesome to send the kids to school with healthier snacks? You just may win free Rice Krispies for a year. Oh yeah!!!! Introducing, Kelloggs Rice Krispies Muffins using Multi-grain shapes.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes cereal
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate morsels
1. In small bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Set aside for topping.
2. Stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG’S MULTIGRAIN SHAPES cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, oil and chocolate morsels. Beat well. Add flour mixture,stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon topping.
4. Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
1. Prepare as above. Portion 1/4 cup batter into 12 paper-lined custard cups. Sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon topping. Arrange 6 cups on
microwave-safe plate in center of microwave.
2. Cook on HIGH 2 minutes. Rotate the plate 1/4 turn and cook on HIGH 1 minute longer. With hot pads, carefully remove muffins from microwave and place on wire rack. Repeat with remaining muffins. Let stand on wire rack 5 minutes before serving.
Announcing the “Win Rice Krispies Cereal for a Year” Contest – hosted by Urban Mommies and part of our 12 Days of Giveaways contests.
All you need to do is tweet directly to us with your child’s artwork using the hashtag #RKShapesContest, and we will randomly pick a winner when the contest is done.
For full contest rules and regulations, please click here.
Enjoy! Oh – and about that free Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes for a year…. You can fill out our handy Rafflecopter form below, and good luck. Ends Dec. 12/31. Canada only / excl. Quebec.