Organic Baby by Kimberly Rider
For babies eight months and older
- Olive oil spray
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ¼ pound organic chicken-apple sausage, casing removed and diced
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray it with olive oil spray; set aside.
- Mix the egg, bread crumbs, spinach and sausage together in a bowlUsing a small scoop, make 1 inch balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
- Place the meatballs on a plate and dust them with cinnamon.
- Make sure you cute them up for babies who don’t have many teeth