These Chocolate Garden Cups offer the perfect combination of crunchy and smooth, and they are packed with nutrients. Just make sure you have the face wipes handy!! Adorable and fun to make with the family, these Chocolate Garden cups are perfect for kids parties or an after school snack. Topped with yummy cereal, the deliciously simple, eggless chocolate pudding is light, easy to make, and not too sweet.
- Easy Chocolate Milk Pudding
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or sweeten to taste
- Garden Cups
- 1/2 cup crunchy cereal
- crushed Sprig of mint
- Combine cocoa powder and corn starch in a small pot.
- Gradually stir in milk and whisk until smooth. Stir in maple syrup.
- Stirring constantly, bring to slow boil. Whisk for 1 minute until pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into small mason jars or jam jars, leaving space for topping.
- Chill for 1 hour until cooled and thickened.
- Top with your favourite crushed crunchy cereal and garnish with sprig of mint and popsicle stick.
© 2021 Copyright 2020 UrbanMommies