This car positively purrs and it a fantastic ‘mom-mobile’. The BMW X5 is roomy and offers a ton of family-friendly features that make it a great option if your bank account can handle the hefty price tag.
Kid’s Perspective: They LOVED the extra-large panoramic moonroof
– The bluetooth and phonebook sync with both our Blackberry and iPhone was exceptional and worked with the wisp of a touch.
– The forward-to-reverse on the gear shift is a bit counter-intuitive but it’s a BMW thing and you get used to it.
– Lots of room between 2 carseats
– Adaptive headlights follow the direction of the wheels for extreme safety
– Ambient lighting when it’s dark outside
– Sun-reflective seats so even when it’s burning hot outside, the seats stay cool.
Trunk: Clamshell-style and the lower part is quite high so hard to get stroller in if you’re short. There’s a ton of room for groceries and a big stroller.
The Glamour: You can get into the car in stilettos, drive fast and look sexy.
Would it Make a Good Push Present? Absolutely.