Our staff have been on the road a fair bit lately and wanted to know “what’s in my travel bag?” – so I decided to spill the beans on some of my fave travel friendly products!
1. Black 15 in 1 Twice a Week Miracle Hair Shampoo (because I only like to wash my hair 2x weekly).
2. Swiss Army Knife: Victorinox (a gift from my Mom in 1992 complete with initials).
3. ‘the supernatuaral cream’ with SPF 15 and ‘the present’ foundation to smooth wrinkles from Philosophy. Especially great when you do a photoshoot or live TV spot. Skin looks flawless.
4. Cargo Cosmetics Essential Eye Palette (The name of the part of the eye is actually embossed into the shadow so you don’t mess it up!)
5. Joe Fresh Style Frais Sheer Lip Crayon in Wine (I get compiments on this 6$ product every day).
6. Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea (works like a charm for jetlag)
7. Diorshow Blackout mascara (So very Black).
8. MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder (more luminescent than the studio fix and adds a hint of sparkle.)
9. Olay Professional Pro-X Facial Cleaning brush (When you are too tired to wash your face this does it for you!)
10. No! No! Hair Removal system (It’s like a mini laser to eliminate unwanted hair.)
11. Kerstin Florian At-Home Professional Peel pads
12. Make-up case: Missoni for Target
We’ll be doing a ‘what’s in the bag’ installment regularly.
Disclosure: all of these products were purchased by the publisher with the exception of Olay Pro-X, Cargo and Black 15 in 1.