1 cup heavy cream
1/2 c white wine
1 cup lobster stock (or vegetable)
2 cloves garlic
2 T fresh thyme
1 medium onion, diced
1 T butter
1 T fine flour
2 cups diced lobster tails
2 bags dried pappardelle
1. Saute the onion in butter over medium heat until soft.
2. Deglaze the pan with wine and add stock.
3. Reduce liquid to 1/2 cup.
4. Add flour while stirring constantly.
5. Add garlic and thyme and cook 2 minutes while stirring – you don’t want the garlic to burn.
6. Pour in heavy cream and allow it to thicken. You may have to add a bit more flour depending on your preference.
7. Meanwhile, cook the pappardelle in boiling water.
8. Add the chopped lobster to the sauce so that it is warm but do not overcook.
9. Mix the al dente pasta and the sauce together and form Mickey heads on a plate.
10. Serve with Mickey-shaped garlic bread.