February is a famous month for love. This quick and easy chocolate dipped strawberries dessert is sure to make anyone you share it with fall head over heels for you! It’s also a great way to incorporate some fruit into dessert.
- 4 ounces or squares or semi sweet chocolate – milk chocolate is great too
- 16 Strawberries
- Wash and dry strawberries well, don’t remove the stems
- Place your chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water
- Heat until chocolate is melted and smooth and remove from heat
- Dip strawberries in the chocolate and place on parchment or wax paper and put in fridge to cool