Canadians love to entertain and host dinner parties. Did you see our swanky party? To help create magical evenings, Food Network Chef Michael Smith teamed up with Cascade Platinum to share tips on how to make your dinner party sparkle, while cutting down your clean up time! Want your dinner party to sparkle? Follow these tips from Chef Michael Smith and your guests will be blown away.
Dinner Party Hosting Tips
- Spend time to save time: Prep as much as you can in advance – from food to your table. Smart preparation will allow you to spend more time with your guests.
- Make your guests feel special: Thoughtful details tell your guests they are special. Set the mood with music, place cards, flowers and sparkling dishes and glasses. I use Cascade Platinum in every cycle to make sure everything is ready for a big event.
- Start with a bang! Do something collectively right away. A group activity subtly reminds everyone “We’re in this together!”
- Give your guests something fun to do: At some point, engage your guests in an interactive activity, something hands on, that’s not work.
- Clean as you go: Get the mess out of the way, and load the dishwasher as you prepare dinner. With Cascade Platinum, you don’t need to worry about pre-rinsing – it will clean stuck-on food in one wash.
- Share the work: Many hands make light work. After the main meal and before dessert, encourage everybody to pitch in with clean up.
- Grand finale: End the evening with something spectacular, something memorable, or my favourite—something flammable!
But you don’t have to host a party to have a Sparkling Clean dinner. Sitting down to family dinner is a special occasion in itself as it brings people together. Why not give your family an extra special night by putting Michael’s tips to action? And with Cascade Platinum, you’re sure to have sparkling clean dishes every day. We’ll be sending you a Sparkling Clean bundle with two tubs of the new and improved Cascade Platinum, valued at $18.99 each.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/maman P&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.