Are you one of the 80% of moms who struggle with self-care? Are you in survival mode some days, or most days? Many of us are barely surviving between home management, marriage, family commitments, and work. We ignore our friends and ourselves, and it’s hard to break out of the cycle. I am so eager to share this help for working moms feeling overwhelmed. We’ve been loving this new course called Stretched Too Thin: A 10-Day Course to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom. It was created by Jessica Turner – a full-time marketing professional in the healthcare industry, blogger, speaker and best-selling author. Jessica is also a mom of three young children.
Stretched Too Thin will only be open for enrollment October 10-17, 2016.
It will not be open again until an undetermined date in 2017.
The course is affordably priced at $39 and includes more than $200 in bonus materials.
- Cozy Minimalist Mom course – value $39
- Grove Collaborative Method product bundle – value $30
- One Bite at a Time ebook – value $8
- How to Create Fruitful Friendships ebook – value $8
- Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World video series – value $20
- Make-Ahead Meal Plan – value $29
- 5 Days to a Better Morning ebook – value $8
- (in)courage Motherhood ebook – value $8
- Planner Bootcamp course – value $39
- Staying Rooted in Community: (in)courage video – value $12
- Home management (80%)
- Self-care (78%)
- Marriage (65%)
- Friendship (55%)
- Family commitments (35%)
- Leaving work at work (35%)