Trouble catching some Zzz’s? Febreze is here to help! Achieving the recommended seven to eight hours of sleep each night isn’t always easy. To help you get back to a healthy sleeping routine, Febreze is introducing the NEW Febreze Sleep Serenity collection in three scents – Moonlit Lavender, Warm Milk & Honey and Quiet Jasmine. The new ￼￼collection helps transform any bedroom into a peaceful environment ideal or sleeping. Unwinding during the hours before you climb into bed can make a big difference. Febreze has partnered with the National Sleep Foundation for 5 Tips for Getting to Sleep that will have you counting sheep in no time.
1. Establish a regular bedtime: Try to go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day, even on the weekends. Trying to catch up on sleep on the weekends can actually have a reverse effect on the body, and make you feel more tired when Monday rolls around.
2. Create a sleep haven: Create an environment that promotes sleep – one that is quiet, dark, cool and comfortable. Fresh sheets, cooling pillows and blackout shades seem to do the trick.
3. Fill the air: Incorporate soothing fragrances into your bedtime routine to help relax and unwind. Febreze Sleep Serenity collection’s calming scents in Moonlit Lavender, Warm Milk & Honey and Quiet Jasmine help create a soothing bedtime atmosphere.
4. Exercising: Getting your body moving is one of the best things you can do to help you sleep. Exercise anytime, as long as it doesn’t cut into your shuteye.
5. Nighttime beverages: Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea and soft drinks after noon. Caffeine-free herbal tea or warm milk are great options prior to nestling into your sheets.