Jump to recipe
We all know that breakfast is important, but did you know that today is extra-special? It’s World Nutella Day! In honour of February 5th, here is a strawberry mini panini recipe. This delicious celebration was started by two fans in Italy in 2007 and has spread, like Nutella on toast, worldwide. In a throwback to the brand’s Italian roots, Nutella is sharing a Nutella and Strawberry Mini Paninis breakfast recipe. These delicious paninis are filled with fresh strawberries, creamy ricotta cheese and, of course, Nutella.
It's World Nutella Day! Strawberry Mini Panini Recipe
- 8 whole grain mini Panini buns or firm dinner rolls, halved
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Nutella
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup (60 mL) low- fat ricotta cheese
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter, softened, or non-hydrogenated margarine
- Pre-heat Panini press to high.
- Spread cut side of Panini bottoms with hazelnut spread. Top with strawberries and ricotta cheese. Replace Panini tops and butter the outside. Place buns on Panini press and grill for 5 minutes or until warm and cheese has started to melt. Serve with a glass of milk for a complete breakfast.
© 2022 Copyright 2020 UrbanMommies