Nutrition and immunity have always been essential to kids’ overall health and wellness. As a busy mom, we know providing your kids with balanced snacks and meals, and keeping up their immune function can be a challenge. This can be especially true in the fall when the changing temperature signals the start of flu season.
A new survey commissioned by Bayer Healthcare Consumer Care shows that –
- 67 per cent of Canadian moms with kids 10 and under say healthy meals for their kids are often compromised because of busy and hectic schedules;
- 55 per cent of moms agreed their kids are getting enough vitamin A, while only 41 per cent said their kids are getting enough zinc. Both of these help to maintain healthy immune function;
- Almost two thirds of moms agreed that they have added other ingredients to vegetables to make them taste better.
To celebrate the launch of FLINTSTONES™ Gummies Plus Immunity Support in Canada, the maker of the favourite children’s vitamin is offering one Vancouver reader an ultimate fun activity in the city. The winner will pick from a list of activities including:
- Option #1: A day at the aquarium Visit the Vancouver Aquarium and learn everything there is to know about the marine world! Bring along healthy snacks that you prepare ahead of time with a food delivery from Sky Rise Foods.
- Option #2: A day at Vancouver’s Science World!
Bring the family together to learn about science at Vancouver’s Science World! Afterwards, you can enjoy healthy smoothies for the whole family, prepared with an ingredient delivery from Sky Rise Foods.
- Option #3: Healthy Dinner, Made Quick
Moms everywhere know that hectic schedules can impact feeding their families nutritious and balanced meals. The Healthy Dinner, Made Quick package includes a grocery delivery and three to four simple, quick and delicious recipes that can be made in 20 minutes or less!
Please use the Rafflecopter form to enter. Closes Dec. 12th, midnight. Canada Only.