Now that it’s almost September we will succumb to the inevitible. Admitting the summer is over is hard, but we have thick fall fashion mags to thumb and wool sweaters to cuddle in. So here are our back to school picks – both practical and not very.
1. The Labels. We like the funky designs from Emily Press.
2. The Playdate cards from Minted.
3. The Cool graphic T. from Mini Mioche.
4. The Fab Hat. ChillMonkeys is the place.
5. The Recycled Newspaper Pencils from Lavish and Lime.
6. The Funky Backpack from Raspberry Kids.
7. The ID Bracelet from Vital IDs.
8. The Personalized Retro Lunchbox from Name your Design.
9. The Reflective Vest from Ikea.
10. The Custom Binder from Zazzle.
1. The Car Organizer from Leaps and Bounds.
2. The Mad Men collection from Banana Republic.
3. The Home Meal Delivery Service from Luscious Living.
4. The planner – chalkboard, calendar, white board. Whatever floats your boat (or your family at least). We like the printables from Mommy Tracked.
5. Reusable fridge stickies for artwork.
6. The Emergency Contact Form. And while you’re at it – check the kiddo’s passport expiry dates, make sure immunizations are up-to-date, and think seriously about investing in Nexus cards if you travel.
7. The cereal dispenser from the Container Store.
8. The Mophie Juice Pack Boost for when your texting lasts longer than your battery.
9. The Missoni Collection from Target – we really like the rubber boots and the bike. Available Sept. 13th
10. The box of Greeting cards for the whole year from Crane.