Travel with Your Kids to Seize the Summer
Peanut butter and jelly. Coffee and donuts. A little black dress and stilettos…. Summer and travel are a perfect pairing. I have always been particularly interested in how travel can enhance learning and development for children and bonding as a family. We’ve done articles on education at the Fairmont Empress, Geocaching through travel and developing life skills in Bermuda. Now we’ve got a new challenge: to focus of fun through travel. UrbanMommies has been invited to ‘Go and Seize the Summer’ with Travelocity.ca. We’ll be departing during the first week in August and snapping pics of our memories as we make the most out of summer. Of course there will be learning involved, as I’m feeling up for a bit of a challenge. We’re also offering a promo code to our readers so you can travel with your kids to seize the summer!
The only problem is the decision of where to go. Being based in Vancouver there are so many options. A cruise or flight up north to explore our first nations heritage? A jaunt to Las Vegas to see if there are any suitable kids’ activities? Theatre and art in Seattle? We have a limited budget and a huge desire to seek new experiences. Suggestions are welcome!!
Follow our adventures in photographs at #seizethesummer on Twitter and instagram and please comment below with suggestions.
But we don’t want to travel alone! UrbanMommies is happy to offer you a $50 hotel booking promotional code on Travelocity.ca, redeemable by September 9, 2013.
So grab your passport and pre-packed travel bag (you do this too, right?) and Seize the Summer with us!
The Details for You:
Promo Code: URBANMOMMIES10. The code is good for 10% off a prepaid GoodBuy Hotel booking of $200 or more on Travelocity.ca.
Terms & Conditions: The promotional code URBANMOMMIES10 (the Promo Code) for 10% off is valid between 12:01 a.m. Central Time on July 15, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. Central Time on August 31, 2013.
· A qualifying purchase means a GoodBuy Hotel stay with a minimum spend of $200 which is offered on the Site during the Promotion Period. Subject to hotel availability. Some hotel exclusions apply: http://www.travelocity.ca/c/content/site/en/TCYCA/hotels/info/promo-code-exclusions.html
· To redeem the Promo Code, you simply typeURBANMOMMIES10 into the Promotional Code field on the Checkout Review Page of the Site, and 10% will be automatically deducted from the final price of your qualifying GoodBuy Hotel.
· You may only redeem the Promo Code once and only during the Promotion Period. You may not redeem or exchange the PromoCode for cash. You may not use or combine the Promo Code with any other promotional codes.
· If lost or stolen, the Promo Code will not be replaced.
· This Promo Code is not valid for Pre-packaged (all-inclusive) vacations, vacation packages, Top Secret Hotels, or any other products on the Travelocity.ca site not listed as a Qualifying Purchase above.
· In the event of any violation of these Terms & Conditions, Travelocity reserves all of the rights and remedies available to Travelocity including charging the card used to make the purchase for the amount of the Promo Code not to exceed 10%, cancelling your reservation without a refund to you, and all other remedies available to Travelocity.
· TRAVELOCITY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROMOTIONAL CODES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A PROMO CODE IS NOT FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND THE SOLE LIABILITY OF TRAVELOCITY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE NON-FUNCTIONING PROMO CODE.
· Travelocity reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. Limit onePromo Code per transaction.