Back to School Picks
Ding dong!! The long days of summer are ‘falling’ (see what we did there?) into chillier evenings and it’s time to whip out the ol’ credit card for back to school. On the bright side, there are no more camp or childcare fees… We’ve scoured the web to find our special back to school picks for 2014. What’s on your list?
1. Booginhead Pack ‘ems – from the creators of Squeeze ‘ems come these funky reusable velcro snack pouches.
2. National Geographic Kids Cookbook - Join Barton Seaver—master chef and National Geographic Explorer—on a year-round culinary adventure as he explores what it takes to create the ultimate dish. Available for pre-order and will surely help with the school lunches.
3. Kids graduating to a locker? Start them off right with a locker shelf to keep them organized.
4. Set up your command center in a stylish way with this funky chevron cork board.
5. The HP 300s+ Scientific Calculator is a great investment that will carry the kids into the future of schooling and science. PS – it’s durable!!
6. Logitech’s Colour Collection wireless mouse will make them race to the homework desk.
7. Kid Made Modern crayons from Target.
8. The new HÅRTE LED work lamp from Ikea in Chrome-plated aluminum and powder coated steel is a cool $14.99.
9. Hilroy neon 3-Ring Binder from Target.
10. Joe Fresh is always on our back to school hitlist and this year they didn’t disappoint. Check out these sparkly sneakers!
11. Post-it Binder Tabs eliminate the need to fight with labels and tab inserts!
12. He’ll be cool enough for school in this Joe Fresh bomber.
13. Rag and Bone Right To Play tote at Holt Renfrew make for great, sturdy carry-alls for the extra shoes, change of clothes or the bake sale goodies.
14. The Victorinox Trooper backpack with laptop sleeve will last way longer than the school year does.
15. Metal tablet stand from Pottery Barn Kids
16. Is she ready for a new fragrance? Anna Sui’s Flight of Fancy is a subtle yet beautiful scent for the young lady in your house. Only available at Holt’s.
17. Stick to the litterless lunch with eco-friendly Juice in the Box spillproof and BPA-Free containers from Lavish & Lime.
18. Featuring leakproof lids, these sweet bento boxes from Chapters Indigo may actually make them want to finish their lunch!