Wikipedia states that “A lumbersexual or urban lumberjack is a man who has adopted style traits typical of a traditional lumberjack, namely a beard, plaid shirt, and scruffy hair, substituting otherwise clean-cut and fashionable style choices. Do we ever have some lumbersexual gift ideas for the ones in your life.
- Life at Home President’s Choice Woven Plaid Hot Water Bottle holder is practical and stylish. Available in store at Loblaws. $15.00
- Badass Beard Oil: The pirate. This will ensure his locks stay soft and supple.
- Sailors used to store their belongings in these diddt bags, and The Best Made Co. makes one of the coolest ones out there. The best made Ditty Bag.
- Once again from the Best Made Co., this Waxed Canvas Blanket will ensure warmth and dryness when doing the things that everyone does in the woods.
- Red Wing Utility Boots are so comfortable and stylish that we suspect you’ll want a pair in your size as well.
- The trick is that he needs a beard trimmer – not a beard shaver. Don’t get them confused. This Philips Beard Trimmer 5000 is a great one. $75.00
- Kuhl Clothing wicks away moisture without letting him miss a beat.
- Ryobi Tools are so good that I would really rather just keep them for myself. Love the vibrant green colours!
- Sherpa Adventure Gear makes the cut – even if he’s not currently climbing a mountain.
- Kind Bars are the perfect alternative to a chocolate bar, with a ton more protein. Nuts, chocolate and natural ingredients will give him energy to cut down a ton of trees. $14.97
Our Full 2016 Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts for Babies so Cool they Look like Bono is Their Uncle
Non-Dreidel Hanukkah Gifts
Gifts for Crafty Kids that are Already Selling Creations Online
Crap for Millennials who are Rocking Life in the Best Way
Gifts for Pokemon Crazed Kids and their Pokemon Crazed Parents
MIL Gifts for the Mother in Law you Don’t Want to Offend
Stuff for Geeks so Geeky they Think Belt Buckle Collections are Passe
Traveler Gifts that will Make you Want to Board a Plane Now
Gifts for the Gardeners you Dig
Wheelie Toys for Kids on a Mission
Grandparent Gifts that will Make them Cry so Hard they Need to Stuff more Tissues up their Sleeves
Gifts for People you think are too Rich to Need Anything Else
Gifts for Lumbersexual Guys
Hostess Treats they Won’t Regift
Stocking Stuffers that Give Back
STEM Toy Gifts
All gift ideas have been editorially chosen by our staff; there is no compensation in exchange for recommendations. UrbanMommies is an Amazon affiliate partner. Some affiliate links appear in this guide, and clicking on them to shop helps to support what we do. You don’t have to…but if you do, thanks for that!