Whenever we are able, UrbanMommies offers an exclusive contest or giveaways to our readers and subscribers. Be sure to check our contest list to enter and check back regularly! UrbanMommies uses Rafflecopter to generate contest winners. You can enter to win free baby and kid gear, makeup, tech, clothing, appliances and other must-have, new to market items. Good Luck!!
UrbanMommies Giveaway and Contest Rules and Regulations
The following contests are intended for play in Canada and the United States unless specified otherwise and shall only be construed and evaluated according to law. Participants must be at or over the age of majority in their province, state or territory of residence at time of entry. ENTRY IN UrbanMommies Media CONTESTS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (the “Official Contest Rules”).
1. The UrbanMommies Media contests (the “Contest”) run from the time posted (the “Contest Starting Date”) to the announced closing date (the “Contest Completion Date”).
How to Enter and Eligibility
2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
a) To be eligible for UrbanMommies Contests, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada or the United States, from the Contest Starting Date to the Draw Date (as hereinafter defined), have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of entry by the Contest Starting Date and meet the following criteria.
The following types of organizations are not eligible for the Award:
(a) Employees, immediate family members of employees and persons domiciled with employees or immediate family members of UrbanMommies Media. (“UrbanMommies”), or sponsors of the contest (collectively, the “Sponsors” and each, a “Sponsor”) and the Sponsors’ respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, any sponsor and any entity involved in the production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (“Administrators”) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. You are not eligible if, at any point during this time you are (or live with) an employee, representative or agent of a sponsor or (its/their) affiliates or licensees. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
(b) The Contest begins on the Contest Starting Date and ends on the Contest Completion Date (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, entrants must reply to the question asked in the contest description. These pieces of writing may appear on UrbanMommies.com.
(c) The winner(s) may be required for various press events.
4. If, by the end of the Contact Period, the selected entrant cannot be contacted, or has failed to respond to any e-mail left by UrbanMommies or its representatives or if, for any reason, the Grand Prize cannot be awarded to that selected entrant, that selected entrant will be disqualified and shall no longer have any entitlement to receive the Grand Prize and UrbanMommies shall attempt to contact the entrant who received the second highest score which entrant shall be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. UrbanMommies is not obliged to attempt to contact or otherwise communicate with any entrant, other than the selected entrant. The name of the winner will be announced on www.urbanmommies.com.
5. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question, to be administered by telephone at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time and must complete and return the UrbanMommies form of Contest Declaration and Release referred to in Rule 12 within three (3) days of delivery of same by UrbanMommies, confirming compliance with these Official Contest Rules and releasing the Sponsors and their affiliates and respective employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Contest Group”) from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and the awarding of prizes. UrbanMommies reserves the right to verify the selected entrant’s compliance with these Official Contest Rules before declaring such entrant to be the winner.
6. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address, submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Selected entrants may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that they are the authorized account holder of an e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
7. All entries become the property of UrbanMommies, located at Box 94002, 6655 Royal Avenue, West Vancouver, BC V7W2B8 upon receipt and will not be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant(s) who will be notified by telephone, email or mail.
8. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the UrbanMommies’, or its agent’s or representative’s, network/server equipment and related records, subject to review by the Contest judges.
9. The decisions of UrbanMommies will be final and binding on all entrants. Neither UrbanMommies nor the Sponsors shall bear any liability for:
(a) Contest entries which are lost, stolen, delayed, destroyed, or illegible, incomplete or otherwise improperly completed;
(b) The loss, theft or misuse of the prize; or
(c) Any property damage, personal injury or misfortune in any way attributable to this contest or the prize.
10. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. It may not be transferred or substituted for another prize (other than at the sole discretion of UrbanMommies or the Sponsors). UrbanMommies or the Sponsor reserves the right, for any reason whatsoever, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award a substitute prize of equivalent or greater value, including without limitation a cash award.
11. All decision(s) of the Contest judges, who may be employees of UrbanMommies or independent contractors, are final with respect to all aspects of the Contest, including, without limitation, eligibility and/or disqualification of entries. All entries are the property of UrbanMommies and will not be returned. By entering the Contest, all contestants accept, and agree to abide and be bound by, these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest judges.
12. By entering this Contest, each entrant and purported entrant absolves and releases the Contest Group from any and any demands, claims, suits or liability of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, any injury, damage or loss to person or property, or related costs or expenses, which may be suffered or incurred by such entrant or purported entrant as a result of participation, or attempted participation, in the Contest, compliance or non-compliance with these Official Contest Rules and/or acceptance and use of the Grand Prize, and each selected entrant agrees to sign the UrbanMommies’ form of Declaration and Release in this regard. Declaration and Release documents will be faxed (if selected entrant has a fax number) or delivered by courier to the selected entrant, and must be returned by fax (to the number indicated on the Declaration and Release form) or by return courier, to the fax number or address, as applicable, indicated by UrbanMommies or its representatives, within three (3) days after delivery thereof by UrbanMommies or its representatives. Once the Declaration and Release documents are completed, signed by the selected entrant and received by UrbanMommies, details regarding arrangements for the Grand Prize will be communicated to the winner. The Contest Group: (i) shall not bear any liability arising from or in any way related to the Contest or the Grand Prize; (ii) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, assumes no responsibility for: lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, incomplete or misdirected contest entries; any failure of UrbanMommies’ web site during the Contest Period; any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, facilities or computer equipment or software; any failure of (or delay in) any e-mail or other electronic transmission to be received or sent by the Sponsor or its agents on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s, purported entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from any person’s participation or attempted participation in the Contest, including without limitation use of the Sponsor’s website or the sending or receiving of e-mails; (iii) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Grand Prize, and (iv) disclaims any implied warranty.
13. UrbanMommies reserves the right to change the terms of the Contest or terminate it at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, fraud, technical failures or any other reason beyond its control, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, including selecting the winner from previously received valid entries.
14. UrbanMommies reserves the right to disqualify any person that it finds to be in violation of these Official Contest Rules or tampering with the UrbanMommies’s website or the Contest entry process. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site, obtain unauthorized access to the computer of another person or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the law and, should such an attempt be made by any person, UrbanMommies reserves the right, in addition to disqualifying any such person from the Contest, to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. The entrant warrants to UrbanMommies and the other Contest Sponsors and affiliates that the nomination submission does not contravene or infringe on anyone else’s copyright or any other intellectual property right.
16. By entering this Contest, all entrants consent and agree to the use of their name, address, likeness, photo and all other information contained in the nomination form for any advertising, publicity and marketing purposes, without notice or compensation, as well as to be contacted by UrbanMommies and the other Contest Sponsors by telephone, mail and/or email regarding this Contest and other subsequent promotions.
17. This Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Contest Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Provinces of Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and all entrants and purported entrants expressly attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts thereof. This Contest is void where prohibited.
As Found on:
Canada Contests at AllCanadaContests.com
Contests for Mom